Saturday, July 14, 2007

Rediscovering the Cheese



I got the "cheese book" years ago at the height of its hype. It discusses an inevitable fact - change, in the most lighthearted way through the little characters of Hem and Haw, Sniff and Scurry. My cheese had been moved several times over after I read that book and though I had been able to adapt pretty nicely ( in my judgment ), the cheese book and the principle it advocates simply got off me. In hindsight, I hopped and immersed in all four characters at different points in my journey and may still assume different characters in certain situations now but my never ending quest for new and interesting cheese remains. Interestingly, not only one but a variety of cheese would I want to explore - now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Indeed. Let's chat one time to and exchange news.. :-D