Friday, July 27, 2007
Turning Japanese: A Postscript
After a rigorous re-test to improve my japanese scores, I was finally able to make it scoring 101 over 107 katakana characters. But moving ahead, we are braced with yet another challenge - familiarizing the Hiragana whose strokes are more fluid thus more difficult to commit to memory. Nevertheless, I find it lovely to bump into japanese characters surprising myself that I am able to read them. "Ju - ti - fu - ri" I sluggishly read the japanese translation at a local Duty Free shop. Lovely indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hi,
I am surprised and amazed that you are studying Japanese. It's really a difficult language especially when you reach kanji. You will sometimes feel quitting but as a piece of advice, never give up. I felt that so many times but I am still here. Craving for more and more Nihongo. By the way, I am interested with your blogsite. Can we exchange links?
http://reyian.blogspot.com
ありがとうございました。
レイイアンコープズより。
wow.. nice.. good luck! sarap nga ng feeling pag nakakabasa ka ng ibang characters noh.. :D
Salamat sa pad add sa akoa. Gi link napud taka sa akong blog. Good luck sa imong nihongo lessons. Just feel free to drop me a message if you need to ask about nihongo. I will try to answer it sa kaya nako. Ja, mata ne....
Post a Comment